Landlord responsibilities

Posted on: May 11th, 2012 by admin No Comments

Are you a landlord?

The Antisocial Behaviour Act 2004 requires that our local authority maintain a register of private landlords and letting agents.

Landlords and their agents must register with the Council if they own or let houses in this area and provide the Council with a list of those properties.

How do I register?

Both the Glasgow City Council and the Landlord Registration for Scotland websites provide registration details.

A landlord hasn't registered

If you are a resident and believe that a landlord hasn't registered please contact the Council. You will find both a telephone number and an email address on the Glasgow City Council website.